Manuscript help, book reviews and author interviews
We are so happy to have received so many responses to our first quiz.
The winners are
1. Reshma Kothare – She gets the amazing ‘The Gita For Children’ by Roopa Pai.
2. Fal-Tri – She wins ‘Frangipani Year’ by Alexandra Harris
3. Pallavi Dedhia – She wins ‘Unravel’ by Preeti Singh
The questions for this week’s quiz are as follows –
1. Who is the author of Israel as a Gift of the Arabs ?
2. In Naresh Fernandes’ City Adrift, what is the name of Manohar Joshi’s sprawling housing project?
3. What is the name of Himanjali Sankar’s novel that is considered to be one of the first LGBT novel for young adults in India?
All you have to do is to send the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in a message to thegoodbookcorner.com or in a private message on our FB page!! The first correct entry will get our favorite book – “The Gita For Children” by Roopa Pai.