Manuscript help, book reviews and author interviews
Some love stories begin like this….two strangers meet in the backdrop of the romantic Taj Mahal at Agra, feel connected, fall in love, and live happily after. But what if one of them is actually mooning about the girl he loves, the who is getting married to his best friend – and he is not invited to the party?
And then he loses both girls. The one he loved and lost and the girl whose name he does not know, but whose night with him makes him a bestselling author. A page 3 fixture, rich and famous now, the protagonist Dushyant must find the nameless girl so he can write the sequel he is committed to churning out.
And then, just as they exited out of his life, both the girls walk right back into his life, and his life turns topsy turvy again. He makes his choice about who he wants to spend his life with. But is she the right girl? Or did he get the wrong girl?
Kinda Cliched is the name of Dushyant’s bestselling book, and the author Sreemoyee has tried to make her novel anything but cliched. Instead of a tall dark handsome dude saving a damsel in distress, our young protagonist Dushyant needs much saving. This Dushyant is not the ‘Shakuntala’ swashbuckling hero, out to conquer the world with his bravery! Instead,he is a confused insecure metrosexual man, who grew up as a chubby, stammering adolescent, and a disappointment to his super achiever father and second to his overachieving sister!
From upper class India of Delhi and Jodhpur to Kolkata’s red light district Sonagachi, You’ve Got The Wrong Girl takes the reader on a roller coaster journey of emotions and what it means to discover love!The book has enough twists and turns to keep the reader engaged.Even if some characters are unidimensional, the protagonist Dushyant is not!He is charming and lovable though, and you can sense his heart is usually in the right place even if his hormones are not!
If you would like to get a copy of this book FOR FREE please enter the rafflecopter giveaway event.
Please embed the following link to your blog for the rafflecopter giveaway: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Guidelines for the Giveaway
• The giveaway prizes will be provided by Hachette India, subject to availability.
• Hachette India is not responsible for prizes that are lost in the mail.
• The giveaway will be in India ONLY.
• Any disputes arising from this contest are subject to jurisdiction in Delhi.
• Winners will be determined by the management of Hachette India. The decision of the management will be final and no queries will be entertained in this regard.
• The entries may be screened for defamatory content/language. Hachette India reserves the right for last minute cancellation and change in terms and conditions.
• Participants should be Indian residents.
• The contest will start on 10th March 2016 at midnight and end on 30th April, 2016 at midnight. No late entries will be accepted.
• Spam entries or entries that are not valid will be immediately disqualified
• There will be five (5) winners. Each winner will win a copy of You’ve Got the Wrong Girl as well as one of the titles listed below
➢ A Man called Ove by Frederik Backman
➢ The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
➢ Headscarves and Hymens by Mona Eltahawy
➢ The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul by Deborah Rodriguez
➢ The Temporary Bride by Jennifer Klinec
➢ The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
➢ The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
➢ The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
➢ Too Good to be True by Sheila O’ Flanagan
• Each winner will get a total of two books, subject to availability.
• All entries that are only entered in the Rafflecopter widget will be valid.
• Number of entries for each task has been provided in the Rafflecopter widget. Every person who enters the giveaway needs to do at least one task that is listed above for their entry to be valid.
• Winner has 48 hrs to respond to intimation by Hachette India before another winner is chosen.
• Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway.
• Blog Tour hosts cannot enter the giveaway.
• The same giveaway is being hosted on all blogs. There is no separate giveaway on all blogs.